The internet is an amazing source of information. You can search for whatever you want and it gives you the result in less than a second. If you need inspiration for your nails, you can also get ideas over the ‘net. Ever since the introduction of social networking sites, women use the internet for fashion ideas more than ever.
Most women love looking at and having pretty things. Here, we give you inspiration for nail art ideas.
40 Nail Art Ideas To Make Others Envious
1. Simple and cute paper plane
Great way to incorporate a theme on all of your nails.
Make your nails look like a ruled notebook in this fun design.
3. Delicious M&M’s! Makes you wanna eat your nails (but don’t do that)
M&M’s are a classic candy. Bring their colours to your nails.
Write “love” in cursive for a dainty design.
5. Colorful leopard design with a nice blend of colors
Update the usual leopard print with pastels instead.
6. Hearts with black background design. Simple idea.
Draw on some hearts and go over the outline a few times to make it look like a sketch.
7. Gold details with crystals on a dark background
Give your nails the royal treatment with gold and crystal appliques.
8. Frida Kahlo, for the quirky artist in us all.
Honor the memory of Frida by putting her self-portrait on your nails.
9. Simple pink French tip with black curvy design and pink crystals
Update the French tip with pink and black designs.
10. Frankenstein French tipped design. A Halloween inspiration.
Perfect for Halloween! Put Frankenstein in the spotlight on your nails.
11. Foot prints and dots
Going to a baby shower? Add a splash of colour with some baby footprints.
12. Colorful stripes
Simple can be beautiful. Use multi-coloured stripes to punch up your look.
13. Cute butterflies with girly colors
The ultimate girl look. Butterflies with lots of pink.
14. White Bow tie with silver and crystal accessories and a bubbly effect
Add texture to your nails for a look that stands out in more ways than one.
15. Black nail polish with bling
Bling up your nail polish with gold accents and glitter.
16. Alice in Wonderland
Honor Alice in Wonderland with a card theme.
17. Pink nail polish with glitter.
Beautiful simplicity. Pink with circular glitter for a sparkly look.
Roll the dice on a look that’s suitable for Vegas.
19. Yin and Yang
Make your nails feel balanced with a yin-yang theme.
20. XO with owl and leopard skin design. Cute and creative!
Go for an eclectic style with a different design on each nail in matching colours.
21. Floral prints with black background. Beautiful mix of colors.
Put some spring in your nails with this floral design.
22. Pastel colors and prints
Simple and girly, this pastel look will get you noticed.
23. Black outline snowflakes with white background
Embrace winter with this simple snowflake design. If you can draw lines, you can draw a snowflake.
24. Cool Mexican skulls.
Celebrate the Day of the Dead with this skeleton theme.
25. Black, white, and gold in abstract form.
Simple and elegant, these abstract designs look clean and polished.
26. Religious inspiration
Give your faith some special treatment on your nails.
27. Simple note/quote on nails
Scribble a note across your nails for a modern design.
28. Paint splatters inspired by Jackson Pollock.
Bring modern art to your nails with splatter painting inspired by Jackson Pollock.
29. Pink lover. Some stripes, dots, and spots with pink or white background
Look feminine and flirty with this simple nail art.
30. Pink floral print
This antique floral design will leave your nails looking sophisticated.
31. Pink flowers with green grass
Celebrate spring or Easter with these abstract floral nails.
32. Aztec print
Honor the Native Americans with this pastel Aztec print.
33. Purple nail polish with glitter
For an easy style, choose purple with chunky glitter.
34. Camo design
A camo look that won’t blend in.
35. Gold and red glittered polish with black leaves and vine prints. Great for autumn.
Embrace the fall season with these rich colours and leaf designs.
36. “DGAF” style
Tell the world how you really feel.
37. Sparkling gold with black background. Simple, yet very beautiful.
Elegant simplicity, achieved with black and gold.
38. Unique prints that will attract attention
Henna-inspired prints in fun colours for your nails.
39. Purple and white nail polish with bubble accessories and leaf prints
Purple and white with bold crystal accessories will bring all the attention to your nails.
40. White polish with black abstract prints
Keep it simple with black and white.
Do you have any Nail Art Ideas?
A lot of women are into nail art these days. Creative nails attract attention from others. It is easy to get the nails you desire. You can visit a salon, do it yourself (if you are good with both your left and right hands), or have a friend do it for you to save money.
With these 40 inspiring nail art ideas, we hope that you are inspired to apply them on your own and not just envy them. We’ve posted an article about Nail Designs Ideas: How Pros Find Their Inspiration and you can also get more inspiration with 35 Nail Art Designs Nobody Knows About.