Not everyone is gifted with beautifully-shaped nails, and sometimes it lets people down. Our hands are two of the busiest parts of our body, and with busy hands, busy fingers and nails are exposed.
Thankfully, there are cool acrylic nail designs where you can buy them on the mall or nail salon and just stick them on to your nails.
Say goodbye to unpleasant nails and say hello to beautifully shaped and polished nails, artistically designed for your satisfaction.
30 Cool Acrylic Nail Designs
1. Bling bling acrylic nails you’ll absolutely love.
In this case, more is more.
2. Colorful print design
This geometric design looks cool without being complicated.
3. Alice in Wonderland themed acrylic nail art
These nails look as whimsical as the story they’re imitating.
4. If you can’t buy art, wear them! Roy Lichtenstein acrylic nail design inspiration
Look like an old-timey newspaper with this dot design.
5. Heart, stars, sequins, and ribbons are a perfect combination
Add bold appliques to make your nails bolder than ever.
These nails give the appearance of bird flying through a sunset.
7. Feminine Bling
Add pastel accessories for a feminine look that will wow everyone.
8. Brooch acrylic nails for a vintage effect
Make your nail art look like a colourful brooch.
9. Look closely, it’s a Cinderella themed acrylic nail design
These nails look like Cinderella is on her way to the ball.
10. Beautiful acrylic nail design collection
With so many designs, it’s often impossible to choose just one.
11. Creepy dolls acrylic nails. Something different for Halloween parties.
Creep out your friends with these eye-less dolls.
12. Jeweled acrylic nail design
This bubbly theme is perfect for New Years to go with the champagne.
13. Halloween theme
Jazz up your nails to go with the holiday.
14. Really cute flower and animal printed acrylic nail art
These pastel floral and animal designs give you a unique style.
15. Cuteness overload!
Look like a true kawaii princess with this fun nail art.
16. “DGAF” acrylic nail art design
Tell the world you just don’t care.
17. Floral and crystals, perfect for bridal nails.
Jazz up the average wedding nails with flowery appliques.
18. Corset French tip acrylic nail art
This corset design is a fresh take on French tips.
19. Glittery acrylic nail designs
Choose chunky glitters for a 3D look.
20. Gold skull and spikes acrylic nail designs
Simple, yet edgy.
21. Stiletto tips with gold details
Make your claws shine with some gold.
22. Happy hippie
Pack in a different design on each nail for more to look at.
23. Metallic nail art
These metallic nails give your nails an industrial feel.
24. Playboy bunny and other glittery designs
Bring out your inner Playmate.
25. Snowman and snowflakes
Perfect for winter. Put some snow into your nail art.
26. Variety of stiletto nails
Go crazy with a scattered yet unified theme.
27. Beautiful sugar skulls
Celebrate the Day of the Dead with these fun sugar skulls.
28. Some say “too much is never enough.”
Add more and more, just to see what happens.
29. Bollywood style
Make your nails stand out in any dance number.
30. White dangling pearls and crystals
Try something new with dangling accessories.
Acrylic nail art designs are pretty, convenient, and very affordable. With less time in your life to go to a nail salon to get your nails done, acrylic nail art design is the answer to your prayers. They last longer than simply painting your existing nails and you don’t have to wait for them to grow out. However, there are pros and cons to using acrylic nails that depend on how often you will use them. Don’t forget to let your nails breathe for at least 2 weeks after wearing them for a long period. We’ve shared 10 Steps For Perfect Nails to help you still maintain healthy nails while wearing acrylics once in a while.